PROFESSIONAL BODY MEMBERSHIP/AFFILIATION
The firm maintains membership/affiliation of the following professional bodies.
- The Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV), Abuja
- Real Estate Development Association of Nigeria
- Commonwealth Association of Surveying and Land Economics
(CASLE) – London
- International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) – Paris
- International Institute of Valuers
Professional Bodies Registered within Nigeria
1. The Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (NIESV)
2. Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN)
3. Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of
International Professional Bodies Belonged/Affliated to
1. International Institute of Valuers
2. National Association of Review Appraisers,UK
3. Commonwealth Association of Surveying and Land Economics
4. International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) - Paris
Awards to the Chairman / Principal Consultant
1. Merit Award by the Estate Management Students Association,Universty
of Nigeria (EMSA,UNEC)
2. Merit Award of Excellence by Idemili North Local
Government Area, Anambra State
3. A distinguished Professional Practice Award by the Nigerian
Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers, Anambra State Branch.
4. A Paul Harris Fellow - The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
And many others...
VALUATIONS FOR PURPOSE OF MORTGAGE/BANK FACILITY
In the area of property valuation for use of banks in granting credit facility, the firm has in the recent past years conducted valuation for the use of various banks in Nigeria in granting bank facility.
Some of the banks where our valuation reports have been used include:
- The United Bank For Africa Plc
- Intercontinental Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
Valuation for mortgage purpose covers properties of various descriptions including land and buildings, plants and machinery, furniture and fittings/equipments, and business assets. Such valuations are essential for ascertainment of the level of financial security which a property offers in relation to the amount of loan or credit a customer is seeking for. This demands for both technical competence and deep moral responsibility in value judgement which the firm guarantees.
Fees chargeable by the firm for providing the services are guided by the Scale of Charges for the services of Estate Surveyors & Valuers in Nigeria as guided by the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers to which we are accredited members.